Ad Ops Exec
Ad Ops Executive
My client is a very sexy leading publishing house based in the West end of London. It neighbours with many Soho hot spots and is generally a very exciting place to work. This role is an integral part of a team consisting of five Ad Operations Execs, reporting in to the Ad Operations Manager but also working with the Ad Operations Director, Data Analyst, and non-Premium Ad Operations Manager.
This role is responsible for the implementation, delivery, tracking and reporting of selected Digital advertising campaigns across their network of 20+ websites. You will deliver all commercial digital campaigns with best in market customer service and accountability for every campaign.
Ad Ops Exec responsibilities:
- Developing delivery strategies to maximise campaign performance
- Maintaining relationships with 3rd party vendors such as MediaMind and Audience Science to manage the effective implementation of ad campaigns
- Using web analytics software (Google Analytics) to learn about and monitor site traffic and user behavior
- Optimising campaigns towards goals set by both the client and by our client
- Ensure that the Ad Ops SLA timescales are worked towards at all times, liaising closely with relevant sales and agency contacts throughout the implementation and post-campaign process
- Using Nexus, our ad booking system, to manage and approve orders and checking availability with our ad serving systems and liaising with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Troubleshooting of all delivery problems
- Having analytical and in depth knowledge of what makes a campaign work.
- Working closely with other teams within the business to provide
insight and deal with requests efficiently.
- Maintaining their margin.
Ad Ops Exec required skills:
- Quantitative background
- Passion for digital advertising
- Keen to learn new Ad Ops skills, have a deep understanding of digital market changes, and wants to share knowledge with other team members
- Always extremely proactive and enjoys building professional relationships at all levels
- You are naturally curious about Ad Ops and applies curiosity when trouble shooting, helping team members, learning about the wider industry, creating useful stats dashboards
- Able to communicate effectively with clients (internal and external)
- Knowledge of established ad serving software and ad booking systems
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, able to work effectively under pressure
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.