Graduate / Intern– Sales Account Executive
Due to rapid growth base79 are looking for a motivated and bright individual to join our Advertising Sales team as a Sales Account Executive. As a member of the Advertising Sales team, you will work directly with the leading UK Advertising Agencies to maximise revenue across Base79’s commercial products.
Candidates should be of a graduate level, have an interest in digital media and be excited by the opportunity to grow with as fast-moving entertainment digital video company.
- Account Manage a portfolio of UK Advertising agencies that represent a range of clients
- To take Base79’s commercial offering to the agency teams which will be predominantly led by our pre roll and display formats
- Regular updates to the agency teams to highlight commercial opportunities at Base79
- Build relationships with agency teams to ensure we are aware of key account brand strategies both short and long term
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management across agency portfolio
- Assist Account Director in building compelling Sales pitches and presentations
- To manage the coordination of campaign assets to oversee the efficient implementation of campaigns
- To provide detailed Post campaign Analysis reports for agencies
KPIs / Measures of success
- Increased revenue across portfolio
- Increased brand count across agency patch
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and passion for online video specifically YouTube
- Dynamic and outgoing personality who is a real self starter
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and Word skills
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personable with Relationship building ability
Base79 is The International Network for Video Creators, Content Owners & Brands. The Company is the largest YouTube partner outside North America and one of the leading partners in YouTube's Original Programming Initiative. Base79 creates global audiences for video, partnering with video rights holders and producers to build online audiences and brands, claim and protect their intellectual property, sell premium advertising, and generate new revenue streams on YouTube and other OTT platforms.
The Company’s proprietary technology, international reach and expertise for increasing YouTube channel subscribers and views, and establishing ad sales leadership, enables its clients to significantly increase their reach and revenues in online video. Base79 generates over 700 million views per month across 1400 channels on YouTube, making it the largest YouTube multi-channel network outside of North America. It has deals with more than 800 premium content partners including BBC Worldwide, Thompson Reuters Media, IMG Media, The Football Association, Ministry of Sound, Guinness World Records, as well as a number of leading YouTube content creators such as Rémi Gaillard and ElRubius.
Founded in 2007, the Company has offices in London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, LA and Sydney, and will expand further in 2013