This job is no longer available
A leading provider of wealth management and Tax planning are now recruiting for strong personal or mixed Tax Seniors to join their growing team as a result of a major recruitment drive as a result of great expansion across their tax service line.
Working with a highly skilled tax with a wealth of experience, you will gain a wider exposure to complex tax project work dealing with High Net Worth Individuals as well as Owner Managed Businesses throughout a range of industries.
Responsibilities will include
* Managing their allocated client portfolio and maintaining a strong relationship with your clients.
* Preparing personal and corporate tax returns and dealing with relative papers
* Providing premier tax advice to clients.
* Liaison with the clients and HMRC on all tax aspects.
* Managing all tax affairs for allocated clients.
Successful applicants will be required to possess the following:
* ATT and or CTA qualified
* Qualified by experience candidates will be considered.
* ACA/ACCA is beneficial
* Excellent inter personal skills.
* Effective marketing skills.
* Strong tax planning skills.
Are you looking for a progressive firm with a clear cut career path? Please call Jennifer on 0207 2696346 or email your CV to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: