This job is no longer available
Product Owner - Agile, Scrum, Advertising Technology, SDLC, Software - London - £45,000 - £55,000 - Product Owner - Agile, Scrum, Advertising Technology, SDLC, Software - London - £45,000 - £55,000
My client is a leading provider of Digital products into leading global brands. They implement digital asset management platforms (MRM) into the likes of Santander, RBS, Nike, Adidas, GSK, British Gas and many more. They have offices globally but this role will be based in central London.
They have a fantastic work environment and recently they have been involved in a takeover which has meant a new demand for technology implementation into new businesses.
As a company they are unrivalled with a fantastic work ethos and a creative yet professional environment.
Support the Organisation through contributing to, and managing aspects of the development of their enterprise level MRM software product, which their clients and their own internal staff use to manage their media activities and media content across all media streams.
To work with and support the managers and company directors in the achievement of the company's business objectives, goals and targets through the correct adoption of the policies, procedures and working practices.
- Work within the Product Management team reporting to the Senior Product Manager
- Gather information on key business requirements that result in the need to enhance the business
- Work effectively with a user centred design approach (UCD) to software development
- Work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to establish requirements
- Gather information on key business requirements and produce outputs describing these using our chosen software development methodology - Agile SCRUM
- Work within a SCRUM team managing the life cycle of each software enhancement requirement during development sprints
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations in a timely, consistent and professional manner for all on-going and future projects
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3-4 years proven experience of business analysis of software requirements [experience of Agile SCRUM preferred but not essential]
- Proven experience of the Software Development Lifecycle [SDLC], changes / non-compliance lifecycle and Change / non-compliance management and applications
- Proven experience of implementing software solutions at an enterprise level in a medium size or large size organisation
- Proven experience of quality assurance at an enterprise level
- Proven experience of managing stakeholders in a clear and professional manner
- Proven ability to create and execute project plans
- An ability to multitask
- Hitting deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrable and proven ability to make decisions and deliver effectively
- Ability to coach, lead and develop new / junior team members
- Ability to trouble-shoot and find solutions in pressured environments.
- Ability to rapidly gain understanding of the company and internal working processes
- Display confidentiality at all times with regards to the company and their clients and the client business
This is a perm role based in London
Key words - Agile, Product, Scrum, Software, Product Owner, Product Manager, MRM, CMS
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org