This job is no longer available
Deputy Nursery Manager
Nursery in Rainham
A Kent based nursery group is looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Nursery Manager to join its Meopham setting. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and committed team! The nursery group is run by caring, committed people; all parents themselves, who love what they do!
As a Deputy Manager you will be expected to lead implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, ensure all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences and meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
The Deputy Manager should be experienced, enthusiastic and motivated. There are continual opportunities for professional development, and there will be a clear induction processes.
- Qualified to Early Years Professional Status (EYPS ), NVQ Level 3 / NNEB or a nationally recognised level three early years qualification e.g. Cache /BtEC diploma
- Have experience in a nursery setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS framework and requirements
- Take pride in your work!
- Hold recent Safeguarding training
- A Hold a valid paediatric first aid / food hygiene certificate would be desirable
The nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV