Chief Information Security Architect / Senior Manager
A leading global Management Consultancy is seeking an experienced Chief Security Architect / Senior Information Security Manager / Practice leader to be predominantly based in the South East.
You will be passionate about Security and Information architecture, dedicated to innovation within the systems threat, vulnerability & digital forensics landscape and enjoy working as part of a successful leadership team but also have the ability to take ownership and drive initiatives independently whilst managing a strong team of Security Subject Matter Experts.
Duties will include:
- Manage a robust portfolio of clients in the predominantly the UK Retail Banking space, Oil & Gas and Energy sectors.
- Managing a team of Security SME's at junior thorough to senior / team Leader level (Analyst's, Consultant's, Architects, Team Leaders)
- Adhere to and influence policy, standards, strategy and process across information security lifecycle
- Under take impact analysis and use appropriate tools, models, components and interfaces
- Contribute to development of information security architectures
- Produce detailed designs for implementation
- Assist in technical plans and business assurance for projects and business change programs
- Advisory for strategic aspects of system design, integration, technical strategy, policy, standards and practices specific to enterprise information security architecture
Candidates MUST have:
- Proven Experience as an accomplished Security Architect and Architecture leader
- Proven line management capability
- Provided advisory expertise regarding Security Architecture within large enterprises
- Experience within Energy, Oil & Gas and/or banking highly sought after
- Strong skills and capabilities with security architecture tools
- CISSP and ISO certified
- Excessive experience in providing assessments and client audits
- Candidates from a top tier consulting business are highly welcomed
- Exposure to Enterprise Architecture functions (client direct and/or consulting)
- Substantial experience in multiple IT areas - architecture (Technical, Application, Solution, Enterprise), applications, infrastructure, systems design, integration
- Experience in outsourcing and/or off shoring staffing models
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers great career development. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary (£80K - £100K experience dependant) plus a generous benefits package.
Keywords: Security Management, Threat, Vulnerability, Cyber Security, Digital Security, Mobile Security, Chief Security Architect, Lead Information Architect, Managing Security Application Architect, Application Security Architect, Information Security Architect, Security Information Architect, CISSP, CISM, CISA, Cobit, ISO, Consulting, Consultancy, Security Architecture, Application Architecture, Information Architecture, Lead, Head, Manager, Director.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Graeme Craig at Salt either by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44207 928 2525 / +447903 420 629 to discuss the full specification in detail.