This job is no longer available
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced accountant within this rapidly growing marketing agency.
As the Finance Manager you will report into the Commercial & Finance Director and the board, in this hand's on role your daily duties will include:
* You will be the key finance business partner to Project and Account Directors
* Production of the management accounts, variance analysis and related commentary for all ongoing projcts
* Produce the monthly and quarterly management board pack
* Preparation of statutory returns for the business, these include but are not limited to the full statutory accounts and tax returns
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders ensuring all financial activities of the business are in line with the strategic objectives
* Develop and maintain the financial systems, improving processes and procedures
* Manage, develop and appraise the current small finance team
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified with significant post qualified experience and knowledge. You must have a proven experience of the production and management of the accounts of a similar type business. You must have first class interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability translate financial information to non-financial stakeholders. Strong systems skills are a prerequisite for this opportunity.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: