An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced accountant within this rapidly growing marketing agency.
As the Finance Manager you will report into the Commercial & Finance Director and the board, in this hand's on role your daily duties will include:
* You will be the key finance business partner to Project and Account Directors
* Production of the management accounts, variance analysis and related commentary for all ongoing projcts
* Produce the monthly and quarterly management board pack
* Preparation of statutory returns for the business, these include but are not limited to the full statutory accounts and tax returns
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders ensuring all financial activities of the business are in line with the strategic objectives
* Develop and maintain the financial systems, improving processes and procedures
* Manage, develop and appraise the current small finance team
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified with significant post qualified experience and knowledge. You must have a proven experience of the production and management of the accounts of a similar type business. You must have first class interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability translate financial information to non-financial stakeholders. Strong systems skills are a prerequisite for this opportunity.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: