This job is no longer available
School: Secondary School, Western Hertfordshire
Job title: Teacher of Maths (Outstanding Department)
Start date: 4th November 2013
Salary: MPS/UPS + London Fringe
Closing date: As soon as possible
This secondary school with sixth form in Western Hertfordshire are seeking to appoint an innovative and dynamic Teacher of Maths who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of our children and young people.
Students follow the Edexcel GCSE syllabus and the OCR AS & A2 Maths/Further Maths syllabus.
Recent Ofsted says: "In Mathematics students make outstanding progress" and "Students enjoy school and their behaviour is good."
This permanent job is suitable NQTs and more experienced teachers.
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Qualified to deliver the Maths across Key Stages 3 - 5
- Degree, preferably in Maths or another relevant subject
- Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Passion for Maths Language and Literature and ability to inspire students
- An excellent communicator
- A reflective practitioner who is willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school
Our school will provide a highly supportive working environment. We are committed to professional development and therefore there is an excellent training programme in place as well as opportunities for career progression.
To apply and for further information, please contact Tarja Aila at Capita Education Resourcing, tel. 0800 022 3829 or email .
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB check is required for this role.