This job is no longer available
Big Data Platform Developer/ Hadoop Developer - (Java/ C#)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading advertising company based in the heart of London. Due to rapid company growth, my client requires a talented Big Data Platform Developer/ Hadoop Developer.
Candidates wishing to apply should be familiar with writing highly efficient, stable and performant code in either Java or C#, and should have a should background with algorithms and familiarity with relational and non relational database technologies. You will be required to design, build and maintain online and offline systems whilst working closely with the Science, Data and Front-end teams.
Candidates MUST have:
- Extensive experience developing in C# or Java.
- Experience working with large volumes of data in a low latency manner.
- Fluency in parallel and distributed programming and system design.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience working in a Data Science team.
- Experience with one of the following databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop, Hive or SQL RDBMSs.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £65,000 + Benefits and a fantastic working environment.
Keywords: Global Knowledge Manager, London, KM, Knowledge Manager, Knowledge Management, London, KM strategy, CIPD Advanced Level Award in Knowledge Management.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Tori Gerbeshi at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.