Senior Java - Hadoop Developer/ Big Data Developer / London
Senior Java -Hadoop Developer/ Big Data Developer / London
A leading Financial Organisation based in the heart of London require a talented Hadoop/ Big Data Developer.
You will be required to provide leadership in the design and development activities focused on Data Analytics. You will develop software in an agile environment using modern processes and techniques. You will be responsibile for designing and developing Hadoop and related technologies, solutions for enterprise class application using Java technologies.
Candidates MUST have:
- Extensive experience developing in Java, Spring/JPA is desirable.
- Experience with SQL
- Good understanding of Big Data analytics, algorithms. (Machine learning/ data mining)
- Familiar with Hadoop and unstructured databases.
- Experience with MongoDB or Cassandra, or NoSQL
- Experience with R Programming in desirable.
- experience with SOLR, Membase, Hadoop, HBase or search engine development is desirable.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £85,000 + bonus + benefits and a fantastic working environment.
Key words: Big Data, Hadoop, Hive, algorithms, Machine Learning, R Programming, Java Developement, Data mining, J2EE, enterprise Search, Endeca, Solr, Pig, MongoDB, Cassandra, NoSQL.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Tori Gerbeshi at Salt either by email: email@example.com or 020 7928 2525.