This job is no longer available
You must have business partnering experience and be able to communicate with non finance users. As this role involves liaising with a number of different budget holders across the organisation it is important that you have a strong and outgoing personality.
- Work with budget holders to understand their business operations, risks and expected outcomes and objectives.
- Prepare monthly management accounts with commentary.
- Assist in the provision of key performance indicators and other financial information.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing efficient and well informed service.
* Professional qualification in accounting (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA)
* Experience of working within the housing sector
* Working knowledge of SORP
* Proven experience working in business environment
* A working knowledge of current financial reporting standards
* Excellent communication skills and able to work under pressure
* Able to communicate with staff at all levels including those with a non financial background and present the information in a clear and concise way
* Able to attend meetings outside London
* Able to commit to working during busy times such as the first 2 weeks in the month
If you feel that you meet the criteria then please apply now.
Closing date is the 22nd September 2013 and interviews are scheduled to take place on the 30th September 2013.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.