This job is no longer available
Project Manager - Business Change and Transformation
Project Manager with experience in business change and transformation projects required for the long-term in Glasgow. The organisation are looking for an individual who can offer proven delivery experience on very large scale multimillion £ projects. This is a business critical role, one that will offer some fantastic exposure and end to end delivery of some of the most complex change projects taking place in Scotland.
- Develop project plans for the development phase of the project ensuring that work streams are delivered on time
- Coaching and mentoring key business Stakeholders
- Manage the scheduling of project resource to deliver the changes
- Manage deliverables and progress reporting to all key stakeholders
- Experience of managing projects in both formal and unstructured environments
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Manage the small and medium sized changes throughout the whole project life cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, final release and warranty period)
Required skills and experience
- Candidates should have a proven track record in the application of project management techniques and knowledge of project methodologies including project planning, life cycles and approval processes, risk and issue management and investment reporting.
- Able to offer several years proven project management experience
- Experience delivering on a large scale multi million pound project
- Experience working with a number of high level stakeholders