This job is no longer available
Are you looking for a tax advisory opportunity where you will provide a high level of tax consultancy and bespoke tax planning advice to high net worth individuals and owner managed businesses?
My client is an aware winning firm and can offer excellent progression opportunities.
· Advise clients on cutting edge bespoke tax planning including structures for non
UK domiciled/non-UK resident individuals, inheritance and estate planning,
overseas enterprises, corporate reconstructions and business acquisitions.
· Applying to HMRC for clearances and drafting all necessary documentation
· Attending conferences with tax counsel (including the drafting of Instructions and
Notes of Conference)
· Working closely with tax partners to offer our clients the best possible tax advice
· Dealing with anti-avoidance legislation
· Liaising with third party professionals
· Supporting the compliance team including reviewing self-assessment tax returns
· Dealing with HMRC enquiries including those following the implementation of
· Developing and continuing to build client relationships
You will need to be CTA qualified (or equivalent) with a solid understanding of all areas of tax. Some experience of dealing with HMRC enquiries is also needed.
Salary range is £55,000 - £63,000pa plus benefits and bonus.
To find out more, please contact Mark North on 020 7269 6314 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: