This job is no longer available
PMO Manager - Infrastructure transformation programme
PMO Manager needed for large scale multi million pound infrastructure transformation programme based in both Hampshire and France.
The principle purpose of the role is to be responsible for setting the direction, structure and approach for the PMO during these complex projects and to provide guidance and structure for over 20 project managers involved.
You will have overall management and leadership of this team of projects management specialists and be responsible for delivering a broad portfolio of infrastructure enabled projects.
- PMO activities include; supporting and leading the project team with reporting, risk and issues management, change management, monitoring of project plans and compliance with project management methodologies/governance frameworks, financial management, and communications on projects:
- Responsible for management of any 3rd party suppliers, vendors or consultants
- Provide specialist advice to the Programme/Project Managers and wider business colleagues on programme and project management processes, procedures, tools and techniques in order to assure successful delivery.
You will be an experienced PMO Manager with:
- Line Management experience of diverse teams (More than 20 PM Resources)
- Ability to travel and work in both Southampton and Lille
- Transformation change management experience
- Experience of delivery a range of projects including regulatory, e-commerce, new product development and business change.