This job is no longer available
Business Analyst (Murex, Energy Trading, CTRM and Soft Commodities)
My client is a global trading organisation within the Energy space. They are looking to fill the position of Business Analyst with deep Murex exposure. If the candidate has previous knowledge of the CTRM space in both physical and financial environments would stand them in good stead. Candidates must come from an energy background.
This role requires a deep knowledge of Software modelling, data entry and configuration with in the energy market and communicate in-depth with the Project Manager for the functional specifications of the clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to strengthen your CTRM knowledge.
For the role of Business Analysis my client would prefer candidates with:
- The ability to assist in the planning of the software design and its implementation
- Must be proficient in gathering requirements and providing functional and technical specifications
- Have to the ability to link with both the business and technical teams
- Come from a soft commodities background (desirable)
- Full Front to back office knowledge
- Good understanding of Murex trading platform (necessity)
- Passionate about learning more about the CTRM
This role provides a unique opportunity to further your career progression in the CTRM, and agriculture market space. In this role one would receive training at a pioneering software organisation