This job is no longer available
We are looking for talented Project Coordinator working to support a well renowned leading Ecommerce organisation which is currently one of the UK's leading consumer brands. This is an extremely innovative and exciting organisation to join, to find out way please read further and get in touch.
Supporting the central digital product development team, the Product Marketing Project Coordinator will be responsible for regular project reporting and ownership of the team's documents, time tracking, systems and general project administration duties across the Product Marketing portfolio.
- Ownership of the resource time tracking process for the department
- Collation of weekly / monthly status reports time tracking and status reports to provide central product marketing with a holistic overview of resources utilised by project.
- Ownership of the project document repository
- Responsible for producing project reports on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Responsible to develop a framework to track progress of existing projects within the central roadmap but also ensuring integration of new projects being briefed in.
- Support the Product Marketing team to provide consistent and timely documentation across all projects
- Support Product Marketing Managers with collation of documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for all internal stakeholders
- Taking and circulating minutes of meetings, if required and follow-up as necessary
- Support the Product Marketing Managers with coordination of project materials such as training documents, communication documents, reporting etc
- Ad-hoc general project work or reporting as required by Product Marketing Managers.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £20,000 - £31,000
Keywords: Web & Mobile, Media, Ecommerce, PMO, Project Coordinator, Technical Project Manager, Documentation, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Production & Design Agency, Product, Marketing, content management systems, software development, web development, Brand, Branding, Brand Development, Media