This job is no longer available
Data Warehouse Architect (SQL Server) Microsoft Data SQL Server Architect
Central London to £80k + Bonus + Benefits
A marketing leading software product and solutions provider to the financial services sector
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leading technology company as a Data Warehouse Architect (SQL Server)
The Package and location:
Package: Basic Salary up to £80k + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Central London
- The architecture team creates the technical blueprint for our applications. The team supports the development team by promoting established standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development life cycle.
- The Data Warehouse Architect (SQL Server) will be responsible for the overall design of the data warehouse working closely with the developers. The Data Warehouse Architect (SQL Server) will estimate the work involved in building a solution. During implementation the Data Warehouse Architect (SQL Server) will be hands-on coding the warehouse, providing guidance to the developers, and code reviewing developers' work when necessary.
- 5 years developing in SQL Server
- 3 years architecting data warehouse solutions
- The candidate will have experience architecting data warehouses. They will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Technologies include SQL Server 2012 and Analysis Services include DAX . They will enjoy getting down to the code level but and implementing solutions as well as architecting.
- Aware of the different conflicting demands and comes up with practical solutions
- Experience of star, tabular and cubing technologies
- Agile software development so the candidate should be used to working very collaboratively and iteratively to achieve a rapid delivery cadence.
- Architect the overall data warehouse logical and physical design
- Work with business analysts and product team to perform detailed data analysis to develop the data model
- Create physical objects including fact tables, dimensions, staging databases, indexes
- Create tabular data models and DAX queries
- Identify and implement technologies for on-going database scalability, monitoring and performance improvement
- Architect the ETL
- Estimate the work involved in delivering solutions
Keywords: SQL, SQL Server, DW, Data Warehousing, Datawarehouse, Data warehouse, Development, manager, BI, business intelligence, architect, Microstrategy, micro, strategy, Integration services, reporting services, analysis services, OLAP, ETL, extract, transform, load
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Andy Ross at Salt either by email: email@example.com or by phone 0207 928 25 25.