This job is no longer available
Global Loyalty Communication Manager - Germany - Six Figure Package - CRM, Loyalty, Communications, Email, Marketing
My client is one of the world's leading retailers who are looking to build a new global loyalty team to roll out one of the world's most innovative loyalty programmes.
The Global Loyalty Communication Manager role is a key role within the development and implementation of this cutting edge loyalty programme. The Global Loyalty Communication Manager will be the key person with the company that will be responsible for implementing the marketing communications through all of the channels in order to increase customer engagement/loyalty/retention.
The day to day responsibilities will include;
- Overall responsibility for the loyalty programmes communications across the 16 markets.
- Develop a multi-channel consumer centric communications strategy to drive participation and engagement.
- Collaborate with the marketing intelligence team to understand our members and led with data-driven (fact-based) decision making.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a deep understanding of loyalty marketing, and has worked for a strong consumer facing brand. This role gives that person the opportunity to joining a fast moving global brand and the opportunity to develop within an innovative loyalty programme.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience;
- An ability to run member communications for a multi-national, multi-channel organisation.
- 10+ years CRM/loyalty experience in a multi-channel organisation.
- Experience in running B2C campaigns primarily including email but experience with mobile expertise is desired also.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
This is a great opportunity for a career defining move and if this is something which you wish to find more about please apply today or email email@example.com.