This job is no longer available
Account Director / Studio Manager - Marketing Agency, On-site, Surrey, £35-40k
Large award winning Marketing Agency have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Director / Studio Manager based in Surrey. This agency just gets better and better with fantastic new business wins on a regular basis. The company has grown so much over the last 24 months, this being recognised by receiving many awards for their work.
- The Account Director / Studio Manager will be involved heading up and growing the account.
- Co-ordinating designers and proactively organise/influence clients to ensure jobs are booked into the studio in a timely manner
- Manage all current studio processes and ensure they are executed correctly by all staff
- Quality control the output of the team
- Facilitating forward schedule meetings with clients and internal stakeholders to provide excellent customer service and ensure the efficient use and effective management of design and resources
- Successfully manage client expectations on the delivery of design and artwork jobs, always upholding the provision of excellent customer service
- Improve key departmental processes through continual monitoring and review, to increase productivity and improve customer service
- Oversee and monitor the quality of design projects being produced/submitted, by seeking feedback from both internal and external stakeholders and ensuring the execution of this information appropriately
- Investigate and troubleshoot to ensure the correct delivery of each project
- Manage client invoicing and required account reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Seek new opportunities for client service delivery within the scope of the agencies capabilities
- The Account Director / Studio Manager must have with gravitas and who is a great negotiator with excellent client facing skills.
- Extensive experience managing busy design studios, to work onsite with a large financial business.
- The successful candidate will be highly organised, process driven and an excellent communicator as well as being used to regular liaison with multiple client contacts.
- Basic design capabilities (Adobe InDesign) will be required for simple document amendments.
- Based on client premises in Surrey, part of a design team providing design and artworking services to clients.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525