This job is no longer available
A German Speaking Technical Pre-Sales / Senior Mobility Solutions Specialist is required by a leading technology business to join a brand new rapidly growing German Enterprise Mobility initiative in Koln.
You will be a hands-on technical staff for key positions supporting the sale of companies cross channel mobile application development platform.
Successful candidates will have hands-on experience with one or more of today's mobile software development SDKs and must be able to use that experience to translate customer ideas and requirements into an overall plan to propel a client forward in mobile computing.
Whilst demonstrating managerial/team leadership capabilities.
- Provide consultative technical expertise supporting the companies direct and partner sales channels; this will include technical presentations and demonstrations, conducting deep technical reviews, organizing and executing Proofs of Concept as well as collaborating on customer RFIs and RFPs
- Document knowledge specific to our most complex and technical capabilities and issues for use by customers and internal teams
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills in working with internal teams and expand personal and team knowledge of existing and planned products
- Coordinate sales interactions with internal creative, demonstration creation, and services teams
- Providing solution architecture to customer requirements
- Preparation of customer proposal for solution architecture
- All aspects of Pre-Sales
- Solution presentation to customer
- Technical clarifications to RFP's / Proposal queries.
- Fluent German Language skills with strong English
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing and deploying production mobile applications using native device SDKS: iOS, Android, BlackBerry or Windows Phone 7
- 7+ years of experience working in a client-facing technical service environment supporting mobile or web-based products
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of scoping customer requirements and relating them to solutions
- Experience in all aspects of pre-sales
- Experience in providing solution architecture to B2C as well as B2E
- Previous working experience with any of the top ERP solutions particularly SAP
- Prefer knowledge of ERP, CRM, HR and supply chain
Key words: Enterprise Mobile, Mobility, Presales, Solution Architect, Presales Engineer, Technical Consultant, IOS, SDK, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone 7, ERP, CRM
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Graeme Craig at Salt either by email : email@example.com or by phone +44207 928 2525 / +447903 420 629 to discuss the full specification in detail.