This job is no longer available
Forex Exchange Start-up - London / Barcelona
£25,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Start-up Forex Exchange urgently seeking a Trading Platform Developer (MySQL, Ruby, Java, SWIFT) that will take part in building the industry's most cutting edge corporate to corporate FX trading platform.
The team work in an Agile environment and you will be working very closely with Senior Industry professionals with significant market expertise to learn from, building up your domain knowledge around trade capture, risk reporting, pricing and matching engines.
The creative technology hub is based in Barcelona where you would relocate to, costs would be included. Swap the cold London winter and overcrowded tubes with a walk along the beach to work and Catalonian lifestyle. English is the language used within the business.
Desirable experience requirements;
- 2 to 4 years Commercial technology experience (Required)
- SWIFT messaging knowledge is highly beneficial and other messaging & connectivity technology experience such as Tibco RV, Tibco EMS, FIX, FAST is also beneficial
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills; Ruby, Java, Scripting is beneficial
- Excellent cluster database skills, MYSQL, NOSQL, Redis etc (High Beneficial)
- Great problem analysis and solving skills with good team communication qualities. (Essential)
Unique opportunity to be building a financial trading exchange from the very early beginnings giving great facilities to increase your professional technology skills and domain knowledge that is not available anywhere else. On top of this, you will be able to enjoy a creative tech-start-up environment very close to the beautiful Barcelona beach and cultural city centre. Please contact Dan Stewart @ Harrington Starr to find out more.