Applicantion Support / Operations Analyst
A world leading brand is seeking a talented Applicant Support / Operations Analyst to be based in their Uxbridge office.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will work in their new digital department, with duties including platforms and systems support.
The role would suit recent graduate or someone with equivalent experience and you will receive a large amount of training to develop your skills.
This is an extremely innovative and exciting environment to join and responsibilities will include:
- Architecture and application support driving towards operational stability and overall performance of Neolane and Data Warehouse on a 1st level.
- Day to day monitoring of alerts generated from the Neolane and Data Warehouse platform and/or systems.
- Ensuring that all datafeeds are working correctly across all systems and that automated systems are functioning as required.
- Ability to react proactively as a result of alerts and monitoring to prevent major service impacts on the service
- Identifying and suggesting improvements and efficiencies.
- Support of Root Cause Analysis, while actively supporting senior technical and operational staff as required.
- Participation in overall Operational Strategy and the organisations Development activities.
Candidate MUST have experience:
- SQL (MS SQL ideally)
- ECMA Script for XML (E4X)
- Windows Server
- Workflow management (CRM systems)
- Data warehousing
- IT degree or equivalent experience
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £30,000 - £35,000 based on skills and good benefits package.