This job is no longer available
.Net Team Lead - C# / ASP.Net / Team Leader / - Perm - London - Up to £60K
A senior .NET Developer with extensive commercial web development experience is required by world famous sporting institutions to lead their software development team. You will be working on major green field projects including a major overhaul of their website and will use the latest and greatest technologies in the IT industry in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- .Net Framework (V 2/3.5/4.0)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005/2008/2008R2)
- Microsoft Windows Server (2003/2008/2008R2)
- Experience with facilitating meetings between project stakeholders to capture requirements
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/XP methodologies
- Commercial web development experience using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, T-SQL
This is a great opportunity for a .Net developer with previous team lead experience to bring a talented team to the next level. If you feel you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of my client, please send me your CV immediately.
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.