Due to ongoing growth, we have an opportunity for a Travel Consultant or a sales-minded individual to join our successful Watford team. Previous Travel Consultant experience is not essential, as you'll join a three-week training course, where you'll plump up your sales skills, develop your knowledge of worldwide destinations and learn about all the systems you'll need to become a true travel expert.
This varied Travel Consultant role will see you selling business and leisure travel to your clients, ultimately providing outstanding customer service while you manage every aspect of their trip, from organising flights to arranging visas.
- Uncapped earning potential with commission that kicks in from your very first sale
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record is essential (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside ofEurope
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved