This job is no longer available
Global travel company, Flight Centre Limited, has an opportunity for a Travel Consultant to join their Central London team. The successful Travel Consultant will begin a three-week training course to plump up their travel knowledge, sales skills and booking systems expertise. Essentially, you'll become a true travel specialist.
Within this Travel Consultant role, you'll sell travel to your portfolio of clients, inspiring them to travel the world. As a true travel specialist, you will manage every aspect of their trip, from organising flights to arranging visas. We'll give you all the training you'll need to source the best possible airfares and design incredible travel experiences. Also, your uncapped commission kicks in from the moment you sell your very first flight or holiday, so we'll give you the support you need to increase your earning potential.
Exceptional Career Opportunities
We're proud to offer our consultant exceptional career progression. We have fast-track leadership courses and management opportunities nationwide - you could run your own store, taking ownership of budgets, business growth and your sales team. We also encourage our team to explore alternative career paths within the company, for example you could work in product, marketing, IT or finance. We are committed to promoting from within, so all our senior management team began their careers as travel consultants before progressing through the company.
- Join a company that has featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies To Work For' for nine years
- Featured in the 'Best Workplaces' in the UK and Europe 2013
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record is essential (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved