This job is no longer available
Global travel company, Flight Centre, has an exceptional opportunity for a Travel Agent to join their Manchester team. The successful Travel Agent will begin a three-week training course in October or November (depending on the preferred start date) to plump up their travel knowledge, sales skills and introduce them to the booking systems they'll use to find the best possible airfares and holidays. In this position, you'll become a true travel specialist with the expertise to design unforgettable trips for your clients.
Within this Travel Agent role, you'll sell airfares and travel experiences to your clients, inspiring them to take on the world. You will manage every aspect of their trip, from finding boutique hotels to organising flights to arranging visas.
This is a real opportunity to join a company that offers exceptional career progression and earning potential (our top performers earned over £100,000 last year).
We also offer a fast-track leadership course for those who have the potential to make it to the top in addition to management opportunities nationwide - you could run your own store, taking ownership of budgets, business growth and your sales team. We also encourage our Travel Agents to explore alternative career paths, for example you could work in our product or marketing teams.
- We've featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies To Work For' for nine years
- We've been recognised as one of this year's 'Best Workplaces in the UK'
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record is essential (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved