Global travel company, Flight Centre, has an exceptional opportunity for a Travel Consultant to join their sociable and successful Bristol team.
The successful candidate will be invited to attend a three week training course to plump up their travel knowledge, sharpen their sales skills, and introduce them to our booking systems. This is also a chance to meet fellow new starters and learn about Flight Centre's incredible company culture and award-winning benefits.
Once you've completed the training course, you'll join our Bristol store where you will sell business and leisure travel to your clients, ultimately providing outstanding customer service while you manage every aspect of their trip, from organising flights to arranging visas.
Travel Consultant Benefits:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record is essential (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside ofEurope
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved