Senior Business Analyst - Global Leading Digital Organisation
Senior Business Analyst - Innovative Global Leading Digital Organisation
This will give you the opportunity to work for one of the world's largest most successful innovative organisations who are currently leaders in their field of work. With over 1,500 employees and over 10 offices around the globe. You will be at the forefront of digital working with FTSEE100 brands working on large programmes of work which will impact members across the UK and Europe.
As a Senior Digital Business Analyst you will thrive on working with our clients to transform their business in response to new digital strategies, products and services. In this role you will be responsible for the management of all business analysis delivery on client projects including business case development, requirements management, operating model definition through to user training and business change support. This is a client-facing role requiring effective consulting, communication and self-management skills and experience. As a senior team member you will also be responsible for practice development to evolve the business transformation offering and maturity.
- Sets up, structures and delivers any business transformation services and deliverables across an account or programme, this includes Scope definition and requirements management, operating model and process development, business casing and business engagement.
- Responsible for managing and communicating project scope across multi-disciplinary teams, acts as a single point of contact in this respect
- Works closely with client teams to understand the business opportunity or problem to be addressed before analysing and communicating this to the relevant teams
- Responsible for bringing best practice approaches to our client and the team by developing a simple set of processes, tools and templates for the team to use and ensuring their application within the work delivered.
- Works within the account leadership team to scope and estimate new or changing project requirements
- Elicits and documents accurate requirements either internally or from clients at the outset of a project.
- Tailors and communicates appropriate deliverables and delivery methods in the context of the client and the chosen delivery method (e.g. Agile or Waterfall)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong analytical skill
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Consulting and facilitating skills
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Proven commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Experienced acting as a business facing senior business analysis/ business consultant role in a consulting company or for large blue chip organisation
- Experience in delivering and being a key member of a digital projects working with Creative, user experience and technology teams.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Web & Mobile, Media, Ecommerce Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Scrum, Digital Agency, Digital Business Analyst, Technical Project Manager, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Business Transformation, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, software development, web development, Brand, Branding, Brand Development, Media, business invention, ecommerce, product development, mobile marketing, digital marketing, social media, app development, analytics, content creation, data science, media planning, media buying, search marketing, creativity, technology, business transformation