PHP Developer (PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS,) London
PHP Web Developer (PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Zend) London
London, United Kingdom
Circa £45,000- £50,000 + bonus and benefits
A rapidly growing London based FX (Foreign Exchange) brokerage is looking to hire a talented senior PHP developer to join their growing IT team.
Working in a team of 15 PHP developers of which half are Zend Framework specialists. The team is split roughly in two, focusing on two major projects:
- 'Back Office' application - a vanilla PHP & MySQL browser based app used to track all client and transaction data.
- A web based Zend Framework FX trading application used by clients.
This PHP Web Developer (PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Zend) London move between these projects as and when their individual sub-projects come to an end. This encourages ambient knowledge sharing and allows everyone to stay fresh and learn new skills.
Required skills for PHP Web Developer (PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Zend) London:
- Object Oriented PHP5
- (X)HTML & CSS
- Cross browser compatibility
- Code repositories (e.g. SVN)
- Zend framework experience (preferrable)
Importantly, it is important that you are intelligent, passionate about PHP and are looking to learn and improve your skills. If you are interested in the PHP Web Developer (PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Zend) London role, please send through an updated version of your CV or call 0207 928 2525 for more details