This job is no longer available
A leading UK brand and house hold name is currently looking for a talented Information Security Team Leader to join a brand new team responsible for group wide IT security and compliance landscapes.
You will be responsible for the following……
- Leads a team of technical resources engaged in delivering ITSecurityServices i.e.
- diagnosing and fixing faults,
- preventative maintenance to reduce the incidence of faults, and
- developing techniques for more efficient ways of working
- Formulates and executes regular security testing plans
- Working with the Architects, support the creation of the IT Division's policy and procedures for information security
- Responsible for the information security management discipline, ensuring an effective and coordinated set of processes are developed and maintained across all services, suppliers and customers:
- Ensures all projects consider the security implications throughout the project lifecycles
- Runs InformationSecurity& Compliance projects and programmes as required in a preventative or reactive capacity
- Management of third party suppliers to key metrics and performance indicators ensuring that the suppliers deliver value for money
- Ensures the specific technical skills required are provided to manage and maintain security
- Works with GroupSecurityand others as required ensure the security of information outside of IT Systems
Candidate must have the following skills and experience…..
- Strong current knowledge of PCI, DPA, ISO27001 and COBIT.
- Ability to design processes suited to a sophisticated IT operation.
- Ability to work on own un-supervised and deliver on time to budget.
- Able to lead technical resources/3rd party resources on engagements.
- Proven success as a job master or supervisory role holder in similar technical areas
- Strong process management and control skills, with experience in developing policies and processes
- Coaches others to make customer-oriented decisions and shares great stories of exceptional customer service
- Ensures the team remain informed and engaged on key business information
- Expert in methods and techniques for risk management, business impact analysis, countermeasures and contingency arrangements relating to the serious disruption of IT services
- Expert in tools or systems which provides access security control (i.e. prevents unauthorised system access)
Key word: Information Security Team Leader, TL, Team Leader, Security Team Leader, IT Security Team Leader, IS Security Team Leader, IT Security, Information Security, MS Windows, Unix, AD, Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, PCI, DPA, ISO, COBIT
To apply for the Information Security Team Lead Role please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com