This job is no longer available
Sitecore Developer (Mid level to Senior) - Central London based technology house - PERM with some HOME WORKING available - Big exciting Enterprise level Projects, Consultancy (Development with some Design) - up to £80K Base + Benefits
Our client is a London based digital technology agency offering a full suite innovative online proposition and services, including strategic consultancy, creative design and technical solutions, to a wide variety of clients across all sectors.
You will join a growing team on a range of exciting client projects in typically a large, enterprise scale environment and take ownership of a wide variety of end to end development tasks across the entire software development lifecycle (SDLE)
- You will work with Project Managers and Technical Leads, keeping them informed of all the problems within the project.
- Provide software development consultancy skills to examine and understand existing software, to determine the best ways of extending and improving it.
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing knowledge between peers and within the general workforce.
- Work pro-actively, providing input on initiatives beyond pure development and contribute to a wider understanding of the project deliverables.
Candidate should have the following skills and experience
- Certified Sitecore Developer with full portal access
- Detailed understanding of Sitecore 6+
- Extensive experience of working with ASP .NET using C#.
- Working with source control, deployment and change management processes.
- Proven track record in HTML, CSS and client side scripting.
- Knowledge of Lucene
- Extensive experience of integration projects. A proven ability to build and support efficient and reliable connections between websites and back-end or legacy systems.
The following skills and experience are highly advantageous
- Experience of working with non-Sitecore .NET based Web Content Management Solutions, esp. SharePoint.
- Exposure to ASP.Net MVC for data-driven applications.
- Experience working with concepts such as Prince 2, Agile methods and UML.
- Experience developing and consuming web services.
- A good working knowledge of MS SQL Server. Designing efficient schemas, queries and stored procedures.
- Mobile development
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Graeme Craig at Salt either by email : email@example.com or by phone +44207 928 2525 / +447903 420 629 to discuss the full specification in detail.