This job is no longer available
As the most successful out of the Big 4 across the tax service line, it has been identified that there is a substantial requirement for Expatriate Tax Seniors to join the Birmingham office over the next 12 months. As a result, Pro-Tax are working on a large recruitment drive to implement strong expatriate and global mobility specialists ASAP.
Working with a variety of clients including major US inbounds, Listed companies and UK household names, you will gain a wealth experience working under leading names in the market. Secondments are on offer to individuals who seek them both abroad an in-house which will provide an excellent stepping stone for make the move in-house.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Maintaining good relationships with clients
* Being the day to day contact for allocated clients
* Management of compliance processes for international assignees
* Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on relevant tax developments
* Advising on risk issues relevant to client and assisting in mitigating these
* Preparing client advice for manager/partner review
* Some project management
* Delegation of work to, and training of junior staff
* Day to day contact with HMRC
If you are from a Big 4, Top 10 or specialist boutique practice who may only be exploring what is on offer to you please feel free to get in touch on an informal basis.
To find out more on this opportunity call James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: