This job is no longer available
Sales/Business Development Director - Israel/Eastern Europe/ Russia
Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Director, with full responsibility for growing Israel, Eastern Europe and Russia. This is an excellent opportunity to have significant impact within a company and take full ownership of the region.
- Minimum 7+ years of direct SaaS/Software/Technology sales experience within large Enterprise accounts
- A background in selling CRM solutions
- A proven consultative / solution approach to selling
- Consistently exceeding quota of greater than $2 Million.
- Proven consultative/solutions approach to selling
- Consistently exceeding quota of greater than $1 Million
- Proven track record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quota
- Solid sales forecasting abilities (via Salesforce) and revenue achievement, while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Experience selling at the C level to the Fortune 1000/experience with selling to VPs of Marketing, CFOs, CMOs and VPs of Support
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and have a desire to be part of a world-class sales team
- Ability to travel
- Local languages i.e. Hebrew, Russian plus fluent English
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a sales/ business development exec to join rapidly growing Software vendor in the CRM Space. My client offers a great working environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players that enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry and who want to take their career to the next level
To apply for the Business Development Exec role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525