Senior Print / POS Buyer, Agency, London - £40-50k
Senior Print Production Manager / Print Buyer - West London - POS & Retail
Large award winning Marketing Agency have a fantastic opportunity for a Print Production Manager / Print POS Buyer based in West London. This agency just gets better and better with fantastic new business wins on a regular basis. The company has grown so much over the last 24 months, this being recognised by receiving many awards for their work. This is an opportunity to work on a project to produce Point of Sales Print Marketing for a FTSE 100 retail organisation.
The role will require a Print Production Manager / Print POS Buyer who has experience in Print Buying and managing a large POS Print campaign. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for delivery of key elements of print production
- Coordinate print production schedules, define and manage the critical path
- Source suppliers and obtain quotes and negotiate for best price
- Coordinate delivery of artwork to agreed spec from various sources internally and externally
- Coordinate the delivery of POS within the time frame required to the store network
- Liaison with stakeholders regarding delivery and implementation of POS
- Print production to include Window Displays, In Store POS, Posters and any other POS requirements.
- To work with the rest of the marketing team to ensure consistency across marketing materials.
- Build effective working relationships with suppliers, printers and agencies
- To manage any requests for further POS from stores and coordinate the storage
- Previous history of print buying, especially retail POS - You will be tested at interview
- An clear understanding of estimating Print and POS
- Previous retail Printed marketing campaign management experience
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com call +44 207 928 2525