This job is no longer available
Flight Centre is hosting a careers evening on Thursday 24th October. This is an unmissable opportunity for anyone considering a sales career in the exciting world of travel.
The evening will give you a unique insight into the life of a travel consultant, including opportunities to travel overseas, your earning potential and career progression. In addition, you will meet some of our leadership team who will be able to answer any questions you may have about Flight Centre's unique company culture, reward and recognition structure, and progression pathway. If you would to explore a career in travel, this is your chance to learn more.
Why consider a career with Flight Centre?
Flight Centre Limited employs more than 15,000 people and has over 2,500 businesses across 11 countries including Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore & UAE. Our worldwide growth gives our team extraordinary careers and we are always looking for new people to become part of our success story.
Here in the UK, we have an exciting range of brands from those specialising in adventure travel to our global corporate businesses. We offer an excellent range of benefits, including fast-track leadership programmes, uncapped sales earning potential, discounted personal training, free financial consultations, a company pension scheme, tax-free bikes, global conferences and more. This is why we've featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For' for nine years.
The benefits of joining our team
- Join a company that has featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies To Work For' for nine years
- Featured in the 'Best Workplaces' in the UK and Europe 2013
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
What we're looking for
A travel consultant role is a target-driven position that requires strong sales skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with your customers. In addition, we're looking for people who are experienced travellers with a passion for exploring the globe. After all, our customers will come to you for inspiration. Meanwhile, we'll ensure you become a true travel specialist by offering you ongoing training in everything from complex airfares to the world's most stunning hotels, consequently a love of travel is essential.
When: 24 October 2013 19.00pm
Where: Location to be advised upon application.