This job is no longer available
Digital Project Manager - website, digital, digital agency
Global Digital Agency
£35k - £45k
Berkshire (35mins on a train from London)
This is a rare opportunity to work for one of the Top 20 NMA interactive agencies in the world!
Why work here?
- Amazing Clients to work for
- Lots of licence to be creative
- Lots of interesting technology
- Buzzy, fast paced environment
- Training and career progression
We are now working with respected digital agency serving a wide range of clients from the FMCG, automobile, media, banking and many other sectors. They have now tasked us with finding them a talented Project Manager to join their world-class delivery team. The team are responsible for delivering high quality and cutting edge web experiences working with multidisciplinary teams.
As a Project Manager you will be joining a talented and opinionated bunch of professional, who are passionate about web standards and finding innovative ways to use latest technology to solve clients' needs.
They are looking for a like-minded project manager who is keen to solve interesting problems for high-traffic, high-profile clients across a range of devices.
Key Skills and experience:
- Manage all aspects of project planning.
- Monitor project status and update the project plans accordingly.
- Manage project issues and risks through to successful conclusion.
- Manage the project scope and change control process.
- Create project plans for new work, as and when required.
- Book the appropriate resources against project plans.
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure constant communication and good relationship management.
- Coordinate internal activities with IA, design and development resources.
- Ensure project documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain project finances, raising invoices for deliverables, image costs, expenses etc.
- Liaise with and manage 3rd parties involved in project delivery (e.g. editing, translation, usability)
- Escalation of any project or relationship issues to the relevant Account Director or member of Management Team.
- Check and sign-off all output to clients, or nominate an appropriate proxy.
- Set-up project codes & other project administration in conjunction with Resource Manager.