This job is no longer available
Program Director- Infrastructure Transformation
€100000 - €140000 base + bonus + benefits
My client is a well-known name in the outsourcing world and is currently looking for an experienced Programme Director to join their team Nordics team in Norway. They have won large multi-year Infrastructure change / Transformation deals with their Banking clients and wants an experienced Programme Management professional to lead and deliver these programmes.
- Programme Management experience in Europe / Globally
- Significant work experience in System Integration and Transformation work involving Cross section of platforms i.e. Servers, Storage, Back Ups solutions, Virtualization, Collaboration and systems management tools etc.
- You must have done significant hands on work and managed several large projects involving SI & Transformation
- Significant experience of working in Onsite/ Offshore delivery model
- Ability to deal with change and highly dynamic and challenging work environment
- Ability to manage multiple SI/ Migration programs simultaneously.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and build strategy for Customers and ensure successful execution
- Experience in Banking / Financial services
- Establish and maintain resource management processes enabling resource demands, future resourcing, identify critical resource risks, and the overall resource utilization across PMO
- Must have work experience in Norway. Local language skill is an added advantage
Apply with your updated CV for immediate interview or for more information contact Atif Khan on 00442079282525