This job is no longer available
Key Stage 1 and 1 Key Stage 2 General Cover Teachers in Brent, London
KS1 & KS2 Primary teachers urgently needed in the North London Boroughs, competitive rates of pay and work in local schools across Brent.
Randstad Education is urgently recruiting for KS1 & KS2 Primary Supply Teachers for work in London primary schools, specifically in Brent (and the surrounding areas). We require qualified & experienced Teachers with QTS as well as NQTs to teach in KS1 and KS2 for long-term, day to day and emergency vacancies.
- We are looking for KS1 and KS2 Teachers with NQT and Qualified Teacher Status who can:
- Be available at short notice for day to day vacancies and/or be able to commit to long term cover.
- Treat every assignment as if it is permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school and pupils to the best of your ability
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools within the Brent and surrounding areas
- Our partner schools are diverse in the terms of size and culture. We work with you to match you to a school suitable for your experience.
- Within these schools our Teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EAL and from many different home lives, cultures and backgrounds across Key Stage 1 and 2.
- We understand that very child is different so we carefully match our Teachers with the schools and children to which they work with best.
- You will encounter a diverse mix of pupils across our range of Schools, children with varying abilities and needs.
- Good behaviour management skills, a passion for teaching and a dynamic and flexible approach will be advantageous for these positions.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your CV or alternatively you can contact Umar Shah on 0207 400 6035 to arrange your interview at our London office.
(All applicants must meet Randstad Education's strict recruitment criteria and hold a clear enhanced CRB criminal records bureau disclosure)