This job is no longer available
Lecturer of Preparation to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector (PTLLS) job in South Yorkshire
Lecturer of PTLLS required for an immediate start with a minimum end date of January 2014 in South Yorkshire
Randstad Education have been asked to support with the recruitment of a candidate for this role, we the UK's leading education recruiter; we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
The collge and its candidates:
- This position is available at the higher education centre of a South Yorkshire FE college
- Students studying this course will be varied in age from 18+ and from a variety of academic and industry backgrounds
- 30 hours per week including 2 evening lectures
- The role will be a blend of classroom based lectures (50%) an on site student placement assessments (50%)
- A good understanding of Ofsted inspection frameworks and grading criteria is essential
- Knowledge of current National Priorities and experience of using these in teacher training is required
- Recent experience of higher education teaching required
- Evidence of your ability and successes in delivering innovative teaching and learning techniques within the life long learning sector required
Applications will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety checks, which include the requirement for a clear UK DBS and references provided by your most recent employer and/ or education institution.