This job is no longer available
Head of Client Services
My client is looking for a person who is passionate about digital marketing - how it affects consumer behaviour and the opportunities this new channel represents for brands. Our client represents three of the top ten global advertising brands which collectively total over £2bn in global ad spending. You will be using the latest technology and continue to be a leader in the industry, improvising performance as audiences evolve in delivering brand advertising across every device and online medium.
The role is within a specialist Display Real Time Bidding team. You will communicate skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work across multiple projects to meet deadlines is important. The candidate will have a logical approach to problem solving and strong attention to detail. The role represents strong career progression as we look to expand and evolve within the digital marketing landscape.
Head of Client Services Responsibilties:
- Accountability for relationship with head of digital discussions
- Overall responsibility for campaign performance
- Proactively be an advocate for 360 feedback from key stakeholders
- Supply strategic planning and client roadmaps
- Ensure roadmaps are delivered and implemented to achieve growth. (commercial/clients)
- Allocate work within the team
- Source new clients/Grow existing clients
Head of Client Services Requirements:
- Leadership knowledge of RTB: technologies, tactics and competitor platform landscape
- Analytical skills as demonstrated on clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Time management and organisational skills when managing a team
- Degree or relevant qualifications for the role
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.