This job is no longer available
Technical Services Manager
My client is a leading digital agency who are looking for a technical services manager to be the primary go to person for both internal teams and external partner agencies and clients. The team is new, and aims to meet client and business needs through the fluid & responsive application of technology.
The successful candidate will provide advanced technical expertise to users of DSP and DMP platforms that my client has deployed. To join my client's growing team of dedicated and successful professionals you will need to be highly motivated and hard-working. You will be comfortable with aggressive schedules, and a natural problem solver.
Tech Services Manager responsibilities:
- Be the primary technical escalation point for both the Xaxis internal teams as well as externally to our partner agencies and their clients
- Work with platform APIs to distribute rich audience data assets across our execution platforms, including DSPs, and to execute business functions through available platform APIs
- Produce / support reporting dashboard capabilities
- Help to define technical specifications that feed into global groupm and Xaxis platform planning.
- Provide deep technical support and advanced technical knowledge to users of DSP and DMP
- The role works across the EMEA region and will report into the EMEA Operations Director
- The role does have a team dynamic as you are part of wider team but essentially it will be a standalone role to begin with.
Tech Services Manager required skills:
- Experience with DSPs, DMPs, Big Data warehouses
- A broad skill base is important - some UI development, database setup and indexing, negotiating API connections, some SQL, some ETL, probably a range of programming languages
- A skills focus on API work, at-scale text/string handling, cookies, and small, modular, service-oriented applications
- Previous exposure to DSPs and DMPs. AppNexus knowledge is particularly valuable.Some
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.