Market Risk Manager - Investment Bank - London - 650
Market Risk Manager - Investment Bank - 12 Month Contract
Keywords: Market risk, operational risk, investment banking, city, London, contract, interim, risk management, commodities, fixed income, currencies, futures, securities, metals, agricultural, trading, otc, derivatives, swaps.
A leading international investment bank is currently seeking a Market Risk Manager for a 6 month interim engagement.
In this role as a risk manager your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the business to implement a new Risk management framework
- Reviewing governance structures, product management and processes
- Documenting and mapping processes and supporting areas across the business from compliance, finance, risk and IT
- Documenting incident reports and managing risk reporting
The ideal candidate will the following skills:
- Market Risk management experience in a trading environment
- Knowledge of commodities market trading ideally energy, metals and/or agriculture
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Excellent understanding of IT in relation to Risk
- Superb communication skills
If you have the above skills and knowledge then please get in touch for a further in depth conversation. This is a challenging opportunity working for a well renowned bank assisting in challenging projects.