This job is no longer available
Job opportunity for Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher in Liverpool
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
We are looking for a qualified Key Stage 1 Teacher for a long term assignment in a popular Liverpool Primary School. The successful candidate will:-
- Be a qualified teacher with experience of teaching the key stage 1 curriculum.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be passionate about teaching and raising standards
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Plan, prepare and deliver the key stage 1 curriculum
- Use effective differentiation within the class to allow all pupils to succeed
- Monitor pupils progress and keep records on their development
- Support colleagues and liaise effectively with support staff within the department
- Be available 5 days a week from October half term.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Merseyside area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We work closely with each school we supply through constant relevant contact to ensure the right match for you. This school in Liverpool serves a popular residential community and has higher than average attainment levels. This post has arisen due to staff expansion and so there will be a possibility for the role to go permanent.
You will be expected to support pupils with different ability levels, SEN, EAL across the Key Stage one curriculum. We understand that every school is different and every Child is different so we carefully match our teachers with the schools and children to which they work with best.
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact us at
or call 0151 255 1666
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks