This job is no longer available
One of the world's leading Accounting Practices is currently seeking an astute and forward thinking Corporate Tax Senior to join their successful Milton Keynes Corporate Tax department. Specialising in dealing with a multitude of clients from various industries, you will be providing technical compliance support relating to a range of corporate tax issues, as well as supporting the existing corporate tax managers and directors.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing tax computations and completing tax returns on behalf of a range of Corporates including OMB's and large businesses.
- Attending client meetings representing the corporate tax side of the practice in the best light.
- Regularly liaising with HMRC both in written and oral correspondence.
- Researching particularly complex technical corporate tax issues and report findings to clients.
- Preparing billing analysis and draft reports to clients.
- Ensure awareness of risk mitigation for both the firm and clients and retaining familiarity with changes to internal processes and legislations.
- Retaining an excellent eye for detail with the ability to spot discrepancies.
- Assisting more junior members of staff with complex corporate tax issues when asked.
- Monitoring self-development with an ambitious attitude to progress within the practice.
This rewarding opportunity would suit an individual who is highly organised with an analytical eye for detail. Whilst technical corporate tax experience is not required, the ability to liaise with external and internal individual's both written and in person is essential. You will be adept at meeting deadlines as well as generally managing your own workload independently. As well as having acquired a relevant Tax qualification you will also have worked in a professional services firm and experienced in corporate tax planning.
If you are interested at being considered for this top practice please call Jennifer on 0207 269 6346 for more details or send your cv to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: