This job is no longer available
Application Support Analyst - (Support, Graduate, SQL, MS Office, GUI) Financial Reporting London
Application Support Analyst - (Support, Analysis, Graduate, SQL, MS Office, GUI, Client Reporting, Data Support, Technical Support, Data Extraction, London)
A leading provider of reporting technology urgently requires an Application Support Analyst (Graduate, SQL, MS Office, GUI) to join their London based team. Our client has successfully established themselves as one of the top leaders within reporting technology, and is proud to be used by the largest and most dominant financial names in the game.
Our client boasts 9 solid years of positive growth, and still has a lot more growing planned ahead of them. Being an award winning company, this is an outstanding opportunity to become a part of, as you'll be joining a company with recognised credentials. You will also be offered a high amount of development and long term career opportunities with lots of room to truly grow and develop.
The successful Application Support Analyst (Graduate, SQL, MS Office, GUI) will work to support a large and hugely complex application, where you will get the chance to show off your skills, but also develop new skills also. As the Application Support Analyst (Graduate, SQL, MS Office, GUI) you will:
- Work with technologies such as SQL in order to manipulate data and to search databases
- Resolve desktop issues with an application as well as GUI functionality
- Investigating faults with an application to investigate and resolve technical issues
- Deal with clients over the phone, with the occasional client site visits
To be considered for the role of Application Support - (Support, Analysis, Graduate, SQL, MS Office, GUI, Client Reporting, Data Support, Technical Support, Data Extraction, London), skills and experience in the following are required:
- A strong educational background with a minimum of a BSc in a scientific or mathematical subject (essential)
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving ability (essential)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (essential)
- Passion for learning (essential)
If you have just graduated or this job is the next step up, this is a fantastic role to get into as you will have landed straight into a top company gaining you instant credibility. You will only stand to expand on your knowledge and skills, and get to put your knowledge to the test, which offers the chance to prove yourself and gain satisfaction. This is also a financially rewarding opportunity; a great salary for somebody just starting out or taking the next step up. The company are offering between £30,000 to £45,000 plus benefits, thorough training and career development.
Please apply now whilst the opportunity is still available.
Call Melissa at Harrington Starr for more information.
Application Support - (Support, Analysis, Graduate, SQL, MS Office, GUI, Client Reporting, Data Support, Technical Support, Data Extraction, London)