This job is no longer available
Global SEO Analytics Manager | Amsterdam | Leisure eCommerce | €55k
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the World's leading leisure eCommerce brands who are currently going through a digital transformation programme. Their aim is to become leaders in the eCommerce arena and they are looking for the right people to help them achieve this! The role will be based in Amsterdam and includes a fantastic relocation package if required.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Global SEO Analytics Manager include:
- Supporting the Search team in educating the business on SEO guidelines by supporting them with relevant data insights
- Preparing and sharing global SEO reports with a large number of stakeholders across the organisation
- Utilising the existing SEO and web analytics tools to maximize their use
- Analysing local SEO performance and using this data to initiate continuous optimisation of all web shops. Constant testing and learning is essential in their dynamic environment
- Teaming up with global web analytics team, Product Marketing and various Global eCommerce counterparts (including SEM, other Online Marketing channels, CRM and others) to create synergy and drive revenue.
You should have 2+ years' experience working for an international eCommerce company or in an agency and should be genuinely passionate about all things SEO. The role will be based in Amsterdam and includes a relocation package if required.
Key attributes of the Global SEO Analytics Manager include:
- Expert in data analytics for eCommerce marketing
- Native or fluent English speaker with strong experience in search engine marketing (organic and paid)
- Data driven, analytical and are able to make sense of a mass of data to drive actionable results. You should understand the general concepts of web analytics and are able to navigate your way around a web analytics platform to find the information you need
- Master Microsoft Excel user and have some experience with important SEO data tools (Google/Bing Webmaster tools, Google Analytics, SEO rankings platforms etc)
- Some experience with other key eCommerce channels including display, affiliate marketing and shopping feeds amongst others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to working in a dynamic, informal and collaborative environment with skilled colleagues and exciting opportunities for growth. If you are a passionate SEO expert who is looking for a new challenge, this could be the perfect role for you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or call on 0044207 928 2525.