This job is no longer available
Print Production Manager / Buyer, Print & Direct Mail, West London - £35,000
Large award winning Marketing Agency have a fantastic opportunity for a Print Production Manager / Buyer based in West London. This agency just gets better and better with fantastic new business wins on a regular basis. The company has grown so much over the last 24 months, this being recognised by receiving many awards for their work. This is a new role due to account growth and is based client side for a well-known event management client.
Reporting to the Senior Production Manager, we are looking for someone who can build excellent working relationships with clients and work proactively with the production team to deliver the highest level of customer service possible. You will proactively monitor the quality of production and look for innovative ways to improve and implement print service delivery. We need someone with excellent communication, customer focus and team work skills with technical experience in managing and delivering Direct Mail campaigns and buying print services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist production team to deliver printed requirements of the client. Largely DM orientated collateral.
- Process client orders and deal with client enquiries on the phone, email and in person.
- Proactively manage client orders, ensuring budgets are met and print production processes are followed.
- Work actively with the production team to deliver the highest level of customer service possible.
- Purchase Print and Direct Mail from an approved supplier base
- Assist in spotting opportunities to group orders and increase print "better buying" opportunities.
- Manage suppliers ensuring quality and service is to a high standard
- Ensure that all best practices are followed
- Building strong working relationships with key clients and meeting client SLA's
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing and delivering Direct Mail campaigns
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing and buying print services including B1/B2/B3 Litho, screen printing, digital printing and wide format
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing client requests
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and other third parties
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Great team player, self motivated, proactive and focussed on delivery
- Excellent problem solving and judgement skills
- Ability to effectively manage change
- Knowledge of leading edge production and manufacturing capabilities
- Innovative with the ability to identify and implement process and delivery improvements
- Account management experience beneficial
Our client is growing rapidly and there is considerable scope for progression and personal development here.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call +44 207 928 2525