This job is no longer available
Teaching Assistant with good knowledge of science required for a school in Oldham
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
This Oldham secondary school is a rapidly improving school committed to providing the very best for students and the community it serves.
- Housed in a multi-million pound state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities for both staff and students
- An innovative and forward-looking school
- An IIP school which is committed to Professional Development
The school is easily accessible from the M60, Manchester city centre via car, bus and metrolink.
Working as part of the Science department you will be responsible for ensuring the continuity of success of the students evidenced by 97.2% A*- C GCSE pass rate.
We are looking for a Chemistry, Biology, Physics and other Science Graduates who can offer
- Experience within the last 2 years of working with 11-16 year olds
- Experience in a school or a setting in the UK with young people such as : youth centres, drama workshops, sports coaching, scouts/guides; after school leaders;
- Are able to provide referees to confirm your experience and provide excellent feeedback
This role is a temporary vacancy which may lead to a permanent job.
The salary is £250 per week for the first 12 weeks.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV or even better, call Paul or Dave or Rachael or Toby on 0161 245 3637 now to arrange your interview at our Manchester office. This teaching assistant job is one of many we are currently working on for our schools in Greater Manchester.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.