This job is no longer available
Senior Project Manager - Innovative Global Leading BPO Organisation
This will give you the opportunity to work for one of the world's largest most successful innovative organisations who are currently leaders in their field of work. Offering business process outsourcing to Large FTSE100 Organisations with over 10,000 employees and multiple offices around the globe.
THE ROLEThe Project Manager will lead the delivery of a large internal IT Project which has spun from a merger that took place, using industry standard project management methodologies and disciplines. This individual will provide effective management and leadership of the project with direct responsibility for the end to end delivery to time, budget and quality. A virtual project team will support the Project Manager complete the project.This individual will report to the Programme Director and therefore will need to have senior level experience with the ability to communicate and escalate issues and risks as appropriate. This role will work cross-regionally and should have a good understanding of managing cross-regional teams.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up, structures and delivers any business transformation services and deliverables across an account or programme, this includes Scope definition and requirements management, operating model and process development, business casing and business engagement.
- Responsible for managing and communicating project scope across multi-disciplinary teams, acts as a single point of contact in this respect
- Manage multiple offshore teams
- Works closely with client teams to understand the business opportunity or problem to be addressed before analysing and communicating this to the relevant teams
- Responsible for bringing best practice approaches to our client and the team by developing a simple set of processes, tools and templates for the team to use and ensuring their application within the work delivered.
- Works within the account leadership team to scope and estimate new or changing project requirements
- Elicits and documents accurate requirements either internally or from clients at the outset of a project.
- Tailors and communicates appropriate deliverables and delivery methods in the context of the client and the chosen delivery method (e.g. Agile or Waterfall)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong analytical skill
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Consulting and facilitating skills
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Proven commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Experienced acting as a business facing senior business analysis/ business consultant role in a consulting company or for large blue chip organisation
- Experience in delivering and being a key member of a digital projects working with Creative, user experience and technology teams.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Web & Mobile, Media, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Scrum, Digital Agency, Digital Business Analyst, Technical Project Manager, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Business Transformation, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, software development, web development, Brand, Branding, Brand Development, Media, business invention, ecommerce, product development, mobile marketing, digital marketing, social media, app development, analytics, content creation, data science, media planning, media buying, search marketing, creativity, technology, business transformation