This job is no longer available
Art Director, Print and Digital - Agency - £60-70k - London & Birmingham
Award Winning Global Creative Agency have a fantastic opportunity for an Art Director to be based in London and another one in Birmingham. This agency just gets better and better with fantastic new business wins this year which has seen 100% growth within the business.
- As part of an onsite team of exceptional talent, you will be working with some of the biggest talent in an Award Winning Creative Agency. If you value the chance to make a real impact and have considerable influence in the agency, this is your dream role!
- As an agency this amazing business ensures that there are frequent touch points, social events and lots of support to ensure that you are still being challenged and developed, even at a senior level.
- This agency is on a list of recommended Agencies and boasts numerous big name brands as clients.
- Be part of a company as creative, ambitious and driven as you are.
- They are growing very rapidly, allowing for consistent career progression and personal development.
- Highly capable and able to take plenty of responsibility. A born creative with the ability to generate amazing ideas.
- Ability to develop great ideas (across integrated campaigns)
- Ability to create innovative, conceptual designs which are beautifully executed.
- A clear talent for, and understanding, of digital and print.
- Culturally aware, able to use your experiences within your work.
- Typography would be beneficial but non essential.
- Confident, personable individual
- Proficient in the latest versions of illustrator, photoshop and CS6
- Above all you should be passionate, enthusiastic and want to make a real difference.
- You'll be easy to get along with in a small team.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525